If you haven’t read this blog over the past six months (go back to January and then start reading forward), then you missed some of the experiences I wrote about from the incredible (Ninja) Massage School I attended. Go back and read those posts and you might understand why I say the word “Ninja.”
But tonight I want to write about how the Universe works in mysterious ways. In that massage training, which was more Heaven and Earth by the way (meaning a Taoist program of training), we learned the following exercise / paradigm / method:
- soften your gaze, soften your eyes, soften your breath
- let go of any desired outcome, let go of as much as you possibly can
- let go of everything if you are able to
- then have an intention or desire in mind, but not too strong
- if possible, just have a little slice or essence of what it is you are after – do not be specific! less is more
- drop that essence, like a tiny pebble, into the vast lake of the Universe of possibility
- drop your echo of an intention into the Universal Source expanse
- let go of any agenda, let go of any expectations, let go of any wanted outcome
- allow the Universe to surprise you
If you have done a decent job with numbers 1-8 above, you will be surprised and you may even get to the point of being surprised on a weekly or daily basis – what you want often manifests, but in unexpected ways and unexpected time. You have the brief thought that, “Hey I need to go buy some toothpaste soon.” And a couple days later, you buy an essential oil from a friend, and he just throws in some toothpaste unexpectedly! What?!
You may even get to the point of needing to be careful what you ask for. If you are very clear about your intention, then saying things like, “I can’t see” or “My back is killing me” could be very detrimental. Eventually we will need to be careful what we say – even if just to ourselves! Some part of you is listening always!
Some days that is where I hang out – in this space of letting go of everything; making nothing with my mind (this is extremely difficult by the way); and rarely do I get to the last step of letting everything be as it is.
By the way, doing the above is much much easier done with someone who has gone through the process – in other words – it is much easier to do if you receive the somatic transmission. Our body learns a lot kinesthetically – touching, seeing, being in the same presence as… and likewise, this difficult tool is best learned from someone who has received and embodied those same nuances. Just saying 🙂
Join me if you like!
Thank you for visiting!
Donation to Kirby’s blogging efforts
Hi dear Readers, Help me buy tea so I can continue blogging. So if you enjoy what you are reading, please make a little donation. Thank you very much!